Sunday, October 16, 2011

Grandma Elsie Olivia Marks


Grandma Marks passed away on October 14, 2011.  She was 90 years old.  We will miss her greatly, but we are so happy that she and Grandpa Marks are together again!  Grandpa Marks passed away when I was in 6th grade, so Grandma was without him for a lot of years.  She always said that she was mad at him for leaving her so early.  :)  I can't even imagine the joy she must have felt seeing him again.  I'm so grateful that we know families are forever and that we will be with our loved ones again.  This is the last picture we have of Grandma.  It was taken last month when Evan and I went to show her the crown he made in preschool.  While we were there Grandma said of Evan, he sure is handsome especially for a young boy.  :)  I'm so glad we have it, even though it's not the best quality because I took the photo with my cell phone.  We love you Grandma and look forward to the day when we will see you again!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for you loss. She really was an amazing lady, one of my most favorite people and will be greatly missed but it really is so great that we have the knowledge of the plan of salvation and knowing that she is surrounded by her loved ones is such a great comfort during such a hard time.

    ReplyDelete