Friday, October 14, 2011

Ready or Not...Here They Come

I've been such a slacker when it come to our blog!  Well, I've been a slacker in other things too, but....  :)  I'm still not very thrilled with my actual blog background, but I suppose I shouldn't put off posting just because of that!

I thought about trying to catch up on everything we've done since January, which was my last post, but it is not very likely that that will happen, so I figure I'll start with pictures from yesterday.  That's right, less than a day old!  We got a new camera, which I'm toally excited about, so I took over 100 photos yesterday of Evan while I was trying to figure some stuff out.  So, here are a whole bunch of pictures. Some of the are a little blurry, but I still liked the photo, so I put them on here.  Hope you enjoy!




















2 comments:

  1. Kristina, I love all the pics of Evan. Looks like he is soooo tall! How are you all? How is Evan liking school this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to see an update on your blog! Wow, Evan is getting so big and he's so handsome! I think your blog background is cute. I know what you mean though. I finally started making mine for lack of style & colors I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete