Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good Boy Evan - On the Potty Train Now!

Last night Evan told us he had to go poopy, so we got him on the toilet right away, and sure enough...he went. :) I'm sure no one wants all the details, but I had to tell one cute thing. When he was all done we were telling him, good boy Evan! As he was walking through the hall, I heard him saying to himself, "good boy Evan." I just think it is so cute how he repeats to himself the things we say to him. It certainly makes me careful what I say! :)

Anyway, we had our first successful ride on the potty train, but I'm sure the trip will go on for awhile. If you don't get the references to potty train, check out the Discovery Toys book, The Potty Train. It's one of Evan's favorites. His favorite line is, "chuga chuga, chuga chuga, pooooo pooooooo."

3 comments:

  1. Chuga-chuga-POO-POO!! Way to go, Evan! I can't believe how fast he's growing up.
    I think you're such an amazing mom, Kristina. Look at the way you are instilling self-confidence and esteem in Evan. He knows he's a good boy because his mommy tells him so. What a lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! Congratulations, Evan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET POOOOPY! :-) I wish I was around more so the little guy would know me. :-) Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete