Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Funnies

This morning I was showing Evan the cover of the last conference Ensign. I was telling him that was President Monson and that he was the prophet. Evan was saying prophet and then he said, "five" and gave President Monson a high five. It was so cute! He did it over and over again and then when I was telling Gary about it, Evan did it again. Tonight we got it on video. I posted the video in our picture/video blog.

Then today during church he did another TOTALLY cute thing. :) It was testimony meeting and a sister in our ward was giving her testimony and crying. Evan said, "it's okay," and proceeded to say it about ten more times. He knew she was crying and that when someone is crying you say, it's okay. What a nice boy!

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet that Evan was so sensitive to that sister's feelings. I love that he was wanting to reassure her that "it's okay". How sweet! Give Evan a BIG hug from Aunt Janie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little guy! Love from his grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE HIGH FIVE!!! I watched it over and over and over again... then I made my whole family come over and we watched it over and over and over again. :-) CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete