Thursday, March 12, 2009

House of Sickness - Kung Fu Panda Saves the Day - Missed Party

We have a flu bug going around our house right now. I had it earlier in the week and am finally getting over it. Gary hasn't gotten it too bad, but he is just really tired, so I think he's fighting it off. Evan has a bad cough and has been running a fever. If we can get him to sit still, he doesn't cough as much, but that is quite a challenge! Luckily, he is into watching Kung Fu Panda right now, so that helps a ton. Unfortunately, it's about all he wants to do...watch Panda he says right when he wakes up and all through the day. Good thing we like that movie too. I'd rather watch that 3 times a day than listen to him cough because he's been running around!

Sadly though, Evan missed his first "friends" birthday party today! He was invited to go to Brigham's pirate party, but he just wasn't feeling up to it. I'm probably more bummed than he is, because he didn't really know he was going. :) I was looking forward to watching him interact with his friends. Usually he is with Jeanne when he is around his friends, so I don't really know how he is. Oh well, I know there will be many more parties. It'll be nice when summer comes, then we can have one or his friends come over and play.

Speaking of sick...I hear some hacking in Evan's room so I better go get him up.

1 comment: