Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Great Visit

We had a great visit this last weekend with Gary'a Mom and Dad. I think Evan would have been perfectly happy if Gary and I would have just disappeared! :) Gary, his dad and my dad put the railing up around the deck, which I'm very excited about. It looks really good and it only took about 6 hours total. Probuild was going to charge over $500 bucks for the installation, so it was great that the guys were able to do it themselves. I have pictures and will get them posted. Now we just need to get Evan a little bike or wagon to ride and also move the clematis pots from the front yard to the back deck.

On Saturday we went to a 65th anniversary party for Grandma and Grandpa Roos. It was a lot of fun and I think they really appreciated it. It's pretty rare these days to get to that anniversary. They are a great example of falling and staying in love!

After Grandma and Grandpa Thompson left on Monday, Evan kept asking me, where's grandma and where's grandpa. I kept telling him that they went home to Pocatello, but he didn't get it. I think he asked me 20 times through out the day. Now he can kind of say Grandma and Grandpa ....atello. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment