Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Need a Vacuum

Yesterday Evan was out in the living room with a baggie of animal crackers when I heard him say, I made a mess. I didn't think much of this, even though he said it several times, because he says that a lot and it could just mean that he has a crumb on his finger... :) But then I heard him say, I need a vacuum. Huh? So I went out there and sure enough, he did need a vacuum. The animal crackers and all the crumbs from the bottom of the bag were all over the table. So, we got out the dust buster and I tried to show him how to use it, but he didn't want to be anywhere near that little red monster. Gary is the vacuum man in our house and it looks like Evan will be doing that too when he is big enough. Yipee for me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thompson family... I was checking out Abby's blog and saw one I thought might be your families and took a chance. IT WAS! I was so excited.
    We just love your family and love Evan.

    ReplyDelete