Saturday, July 18, 2009

Out of Evan's Mouth

We were on our way to Garfield Bay and Evan was just babbling away in the back seat, then we hear him say, "Oh man, I forgot my phone!"

I was working on my computer and Evan was trying to get me to hold one of his toys. I kind of pushed his hand away and said, not now. He said, "Mommy, be patient."

Evan had his bike turned over upside down and was studying the wheels. I asked him what he was doing. He said, "I was wondering how it was working."

We were on our way to WalMart this morning and Evan says, "Zella, don't scream. It's okay Zella." Zella is one of Evan's nursery friends.

"No way, Jose."
"Derangerous"

2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess with that comment about Zella it must mean that she screams a lot in there. I don't know what we are going to do with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever figure out how to stop the screaming, let me know! Even as I'm sitting here, Evan is screaming in the living room for no apparent reason! :)

    ReplyDelete