Friday, August 21, 2009

Can I Have a Dog?

A couple weeks ago we watched Jeff and Michelle's dog Buddy for a few days. Evan really liked having him here, we all did. Ever since then, he has been asking us almost every day, "can I have a dog." :) It's pretty cute. Last night we told him that once he is potty trained, can buy dog food, can provide a bed, can pooper scoop, oh and buy his own dog, etc., that he could have one. I'm pretty sure we'll get one before all that. Maybe we'll hold out on the potty training. We don't want to be "house training" 2 at once... Anyway, I think Evan is wearing Gary down. We'll see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. that is sooo funny. On Friday... Evan kept talking about his dog. I really thought your family had gotten a dog. I completely forgot to ask you when you came to pick him up. Too cute. Seems like he just can't wait! Good luck. Maybe it will really motivate him to go potty. That would be GREAT!

    ReplyDelete