Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dog, Sheep, Zebra, Cow

We love watching dog shows at our house and the Westminster is my favorite. Tonight Evan and I were watching it and he just kept saying dog, dog, dog, then sheep... the Shih Tzu was on the screen. I guess all the white flowing fir made him think of sheep. He called a couple other dogs that too, even said bbaaaaa a couple times. Then, in my opinion, the funniest looking dog of all time came on screen. You guessed it, the Chinese Crested. This particular one had skin that was spotted. Evan was just staring it it. I said, Evan, what's that? He said, Zebra. :) Are you sure that's a zebra I said, maybe you are thinking leopard. Evan then said, cow! Those spots did look like a cow. Oh, what fun! He kept on with cow until the next dog came up, and he returned again to cow. Evan sure likes dogs. I imagine we'll get another one before too long.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Michael's favorite word is still "Sandy" (the dog).

    ReplyDelete