Friday, February 6, 2009

New Online Home

Since I was getting so disgusted with the Windows Live website (http://gkethompson.spaces.live.com/) we had, I decided to just make a basic blog for our family updates. I know, I know, I'm getting many blogs out there, but this is just easier. I can post pictures and video directly to blogger too and that will save me a ton of time, which in turn will allow me to post more often without getting so frustrated! AND, one other benefit, anyone who visits us here can leave a comment if they wish, without having to have a login of their own, although I would encourage all of you to make your own blog! It is such an easy way to stay in touch. If you think you can't do it, just ask one of your kids to do it for you, I'm sure they could! :) There is a link to the right that will take you to Evan picture and video kingdom... At this very moment it is empty, but I will remedy that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment