Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pocatello Here We Come

We are heading to Pocatello tomorrow to visit the Pocatello Thompsons and Summers. We are excited to go see everyone, but not looking forward to the LONG car ride with Evan. It's a lot to ask of a little guy, to sit still, strapped into a seat for that long. Maybe he'll enjoy watching a movie this time. Or maybe we'll be lucky and he'll sleep the whole time...right. :) Maybe if I keep him up all night tonight then he and I could sleep all day tomorrow in the truck while Gary drives. I'm sure he would love that!

2 comments:

  1. I had a very fun time when you guys came over. It was very cute that Evan went crazy over the fan. Also, when are you going to post the thing of Dad spinning Evan around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steven! I'm so glad you commented on our site and reminded me about that video... I'll start uploading it right away, so you in a few hours you should see it. :) So, are you going to make a blog for your family? I think you should!

    ReplyDelete