Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kisses and Hugs

The last couple of days Evan has really been into giving kisses and hugs. Tonight he gave me a hug and patted my back at the same time. I dare you to try to give someone a hug without patting their back too. :)

The funny thing about the kisses is that Evan will just walk up to you and give you a kiss, at whatever level you happen to be. If you are at the computer or couch, you get a kiss on the arm, if you are standing in the kitchen...well Evan is 3 feet tall, so you get a kiss on the leg or the "other" cheek. Hee hee. I keep telling Evan that he shouldn't kiss people on the bum, but he just doesn't quite get it. I've tried to tell him that if he wants to give us a kiss he should just say so and he can give us a kiss on the cheek, but to no avail. I think he likes the randomness of just surprising us with a kiss, wherever it happens to land.

1 comment:

  1. I love kisses! I think that it is GREAT to see him being so affectionate lately. He will walk up to me and lean his head up against whatever is closest, my arm or leg. So I put my arm around him and tell him he is a sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete